Read My first ever blog post

Read my first post to discover why this blog was created. CLICK HERE

Thursday 11 June 2009

Why set this blog up?

Well the easy answer would be to say something like "its a way to vent out my frustrations" and in a way that would be correct. However my wife is always telling me i do nothing but moan and complain all day long. So i thought about what she said and concluded that she was just moaning.

Anyway i got to wondering if there were other people out there like me, that enjoy having a moan about everything. Maybe some people could actually see where i was coming from. I don't believe all that sexist rubbish about men being the worst moaners. I have seen and dated a few that could moan for England if not the world..... except my current wife of course *coughs* She is the light of my life and i love her with all my heart....

Moving on... I will apologise for the look of this blog. I know it is very basic, but one thing you will discover about me is if at all possible i will always do things the easy way. That is if i am able to *sighs*, for example (you ready for it, here comes my first moan)

I was setting up my new google mail account to use on this blog and thought i would make my username something simple and easy to remember. I tried my name first, and guess what message i got? "Sorry that username is taken" (you see where this is going) I tried my favourite football team "Sorry that username is taken", i tried various nicknames because i didn't want to have stupid numbers before or after my username as i would keep forgetting what it was when someone asked me for it. After a wasted half an hour of my time and many many "Sorry that username is taken" messages i tried one more....... fuckoff@googlemail.com

..........please wait............
.......
............"Sorry that username is taken"

I was starting to see red mist when a monitor saving moment occurred. Yes you guessed it, i typed Sorrythatusernameistaken as the username and i saw something i had never saw before..... "Available" and 5 mins later my heart rate was getting back to normal. So at least now you know what your letting yourself in for by reading my blogs. I hope you find some of my future moans amusing.

You are more than welcome to contact me and tell me what makes you moan (in a none sexual way please) just email me at: .............................. Sorrythatusernameistaken@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment